250ml Black Topcoat Gelcoat Repair Kit
Our 250ml Top Coat Black Flowcoat repair kit has everything you need to make a top quality repair. Can be used for small top coat repairs, covers roughly 0.35m2.
- Sand the area to be repaired with the 40 grit sand paper, making sure to sand beyond the repair area a bit so that good bonding/blending is achieved.
- Clean the area down well.
- Mix the desired amount of flowcoat with catalyst required, eg 250ml of flowcoat will cover roughly 0.35m2. Mix the flowcoat well by scraping down sides of the pottle to ensure catalyst has mixed in properly.
- Slightly overfill the repair area so that when sanded it ends up being flush.
- Once set hard, sand the area with the 800grit wet/dry sand paper and polish for a flawless finish.
Each 250ml kit contains:
- 250ml Black Flowcoat
- 10ml Catalyst
- 2 x 12.5mm chip brush (different to picture shown)
- 0.5m x 70mm 40 grit Sandpaper
- 1 sheet P800 wet/dry Sandpaper
- 1 x 700ml mixing pottle (different to picture shown)
- 2 mixing sticks
- 2 pairs of gloves